- Corporate lawyer (Minimum of 3 years PQE)
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Company Law
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Corporate Law
- Involved in corporate matters and dealing with the administrative aspects of Cyprus and foreign companies.
- Reviewing and drafting of legal agreements and documents.
- Company incorporation, corporate governance, reorganisations and restructurings.
- Commercial awareness and business perspective
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and oral
- Very good organisational and administration skills
- An agreeable and pleasant personality
- Computer literate
- Capable of working on own initiative and together with an enthusiastic team.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Company Provident Fund and Health Insurance. Excellent prospects for advancement.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Send us your CV at [email protected]