Our Data Protection & Privacy team is able to advise local and multinational companies on all aspects of data privacy, security and information management, including:
- Drafting of agreements on Data Processing, Disclosure and Confidentiality.
- Examination of the controls for collecting, processing, storing, retaining and destroying data and providing legal assistance for compliance.
- Issuance of legal opinions on data protection and electronic commerce issues.
- Drafting or reviewing of privacy policies.
- Impact assessments in certain personal data processing activities.
- Legal advice regarding the processing of personal data in the employment context and health organizations and/or companies that are processing sensitive data.
- Content issues, terms and conditions relating to websites.
- Advising on any other data security considerations relating to personal mobile devices and installations of CCTV’S.